NEW. Start with a taste of culture at a concert in the Main Hall of The Royal Concertgebouw. Sip a complimentary drink and admire the stunning interior of the building, which is rated as one of the world’s top concert venues. Known for the quality of acoustics and international programming, The Royal Concertgebouw has more than 700,000 visitors a year. Settle in to enjoy an hour of music performed by some of the world’s best performers.
Afterwards, soak into the rich Dutch history of Amsterdam as you wander around the city on a walking tour. See the most famous and must-see sights including Dam Square and Nieuwmarkt. Be amazed by the secret places that the city has to offer. No tour in the Netherlands is complete without Dutch delights so experience a small cheese tasting at a local cheese shop and enjoy a lovely traditional stroopwafel. This is no overcrowded group tour but a small and relaxed personal service, full of historical information and fun facts.
The concert is at 11.00 AM to 12.00 PM and the walking tour is at 14.00 to 16.30. You have plenty of time for lunch in the city and to make your way from The Royal Concertgebouw to the meeting point at Beursplein. BOOK NOW
Highlights City Centre Walking Tour & The Royal Concertgebouw
- An Concert in the Main Hall of The Royal Concertgebouw
- Have complimentary drink before the concert starts
- Experience the incredible acoustics of one of the world’s best concert halls
- Enjoy a walking tour of the city to immerse yourself into the Dutch culture and history
See also our other tours.
- Amsterdam: 2.5 Hour City Centre Walking Tour
- Amsterdam: City Centre Walking Tour & Cheese Tasting
- Amsterdam Walking Tour & Canal Cruise Combo
- City Centre Walking Tour & Moco Museum
- 1.5 Hour Walking Tour through the Red Light District
- Red Light District Walking Tour & Show at Casa Rosso
- Canal Cruise in collaboration with Amsterdam Boat Center
- Private Tours